Sunday, May 3, 2009

January is Family Birthday Month!


Flower Picture represents my goal to get Wendy flowers every month this year as we are celebrating 15 years of marriage.  This is flowers for January.  

In January, our immediate family has three birthdays Noel(11) Wendy (39) and I turned (41) Next year I am planning a big big 40 bash for Wendy.  In my extended family my mother, Brother in law Cam, and my sister Roxann all have birthdays.  We typically have a big Sunday Birthday for everyone!  
Another BIG highlight of the month was watching the U of U football team & BCS underdog punch BCS favorite Alabama in the chops with a convincing WIN!  I suggest the BCS change its name to the BS system.  Law suites about fairness issues will be coming.  
Taylor went to the LDS temple for the first time.  We enjoyed shakes after the temple service.  The boys all seemed to love the night.   We rented our basement and are in progress of saving money for a down payment on our next home.  We plan to move late this year or early 2010.  We will keep you posted.  

0 Comments: