Sunday, May 17, 2009

More fun family pics

 This black and white of our family walking has become a family favorite.   Wendy found Halle a sleep by me and she happened to have an "I love daddy" shirt on.  Halle and her friend, Brooklyn Bentley.   Taylor received five merit badges at the last court of honor.  He is about one year away from his Eagle.  He only needs to render service and leadership for another year and complete three more merit badges.  He may beat me.  I got my eagle just before turning 14.  He will likely get his eagle at 13 and half.  We both love scouting.  Taylor and I this past weekend hiked to Mt Grandeur and spent a night on the summit this past weekend.  We will save that for another blog.  Bottom right: Wendy's high school friend, Seth Davis, stopped in to visit as he was passing through SLC.   

Posted by Picasa

1 Comment:

amberd. said...

Hey! I LOVE that black and white picture of your family...I think you need to do something with that as your blog header...way cute. You're keeping up with your blogging! Great! Did you solve your email account issues yet? LOL!