Sunday, July 27, 2008

Do you know your Daughter?


Today, Noel challenged me to see if I really knew her. I was able to answer approximatley 80% of her questions. After giving some wrong answers, Noel would say, "Dad, that was so a year ago me" When I really messed up on a question, she sang "You don't know your daughter!" Well, from this little game I give you classic and "current" Noel a la mode.
Noel's favorite catch phrase: "Who are you and what have you done with my ( )? dad etc.
Noel's favorite TV programs; Hanna Montana, Zach and Cody, Wizards of Wavery Place
Noel's favorite foods: cocoa pebbles, steak, ice cream, and pot stickers
Noel favorite past time: trying a wide variety of dramatic tactics to get parents to say "YES"
Noel's favorite book: Fame Glory and other things on my to do list
Noel's favorite vacation: Cruise
Noel's favorite colors: Red and Pink
Noel's favorite song: If We Were a Movie, by Hanna Montanna
Noel's talents: dance and singing
Noel's favorite activites: playing with friends, sleep-overs, fashion and shopping
Noel adds the drama element to our family. We partly brought this on ourselves as she attended Theater School this summer. Noel had plenty of drama before this summmer camp, but camp did refine her many drama skills.

0 Comments: